Director of Client Relations Atlanta, GA
The Director of Client Relations is responsible for managing day-to-day activities associated with FiveBox direct customers and requires the ability to network and gain new business within the space of FiveBox services. DOCR work collaboratively with head of sales, project managers, and assist with technical customer support, timelines, and problem solving. DOCR must have a strong business acumen. Director of Client Relations will identify and relieve technology pain points by understanding the core of new/existing FiveBox customers.
- Assist customers with product, service and scalability - identify areas of opportunity to expand product within existing accounts.
- Work collaboratively with the FiveBox Project Managers, Head of Sales, to grow existing accounts and monitor account escalations and overall account health.
- Act as a FiveBox product expert to guide customers with best practices and provide content and training as FiveBox expands services.
- Assist assigned customers with the building of new products, services, and markets for assigned customers
- Ensure client concerns remain within FiveBox’s workflow process and escalate as appropriate.
- Be responsible for keeping accounts in the FiveBox CRM up to date.
- Contribute to forecasting, tracking, account reviews and product planning meetings
- Assist with development of learning materials such as webinars, training sessions, online documentation and product improvements.
- Key measures of success: customer satisfaction, customer retention, account growth.
- Ability to use existing network, add to network, and capture projects within those relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of client relations, account management, project management (not-required but a plus), with the ability to understand processes of software development
- Ability to understand and speak to client’s about programming languages, operating systems, and database servers
- Project Management understanding, PM skills a plus
- Successful experience with long term relationships and network of CIO’s, CTO’s, directors, and/or project managers.
- Ability to understand client’s visions with experience on how to help them scale through technology for their best interest
- Ability to find companies who have technological pain points
- Previous experience in the software development industry is a plus.
- Detail orientation coupled with strong planning and follow-through.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to develop and foster relationships - ability to work well with others.
- Good analytical skills and experience with problem identification and resolution.
- Sense of urgency and exceptional customer-support orientation.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and CRM tool
- No know it alls – Ability to understand others thoughts first before you speak
- Strong team member
- Ability to care for others first ahead of yourself
- Understand the product you help build is the heartbeat of a client’s organization and lively hoods are at stake
- Ability to balance life between family and work
- Have Fun
FiveBox offers a collegiate and professional work environment, competitive compensation and benefits.
FiveBox is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/D/V
FiveBox was founded by two veteran Software Engineers who saw project after project, managed and developed the wrong way.
At the core of our business is the premise that software development should not be chronically over time, over budget, and out of line with stakeholder expectations. Beyond simply providing services, we take pride in partnering with our clients to solve these important issues.
For most of our clients, Software and Technology are the most important facets of their businesses. That's why each project gets top priorities of:
- Gaining a complete understanding the client's business
- Building a long-term relationship with each client
- Properly architecting and building a product that will scale with evolving business needs