Software Engineer Atlanta, GA
In this position, you will be responsible for working closely with our team to build full stack, cutting edge technology solutions using modern languages such as Scala, Java, and Ruby on Rails.
The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys taking the initiative to examine all aspects of the technology stack and make decisions to improve the quality of the code and deliverables.
Our company prides itself on creating a fun and rewarding work environment. We aren't your normal software shop! This position will give you the ability to expand your skill set by working with new technologies over time. The perfect candidate for this job will have the desire to learn new things and work with new technologies.
Not convinced yet? Here are some more reasons to work at FiveBox:
- Hardware of your choice
- Competitive benefits package
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedule
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years of previous development experience with Scala, Java, PHP, C#, Ruby on Rails, or similar language
- Strong SQL Experience
- Experience using MVC Frameworks
- Familiar with Object Oriented Design
- Working with and/or creating RESTful APIs
- Passionate about learning new technology
- You obsess over writing clean and maintainable code
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to work with a small, dynamic team and be given a lot of responsibility
- Git or GitHub experience
- Amazon Web Services
- Have worked in an Agile environment before
When applying, please include your salary requirements.
**Agency Statement: No Recruiters or Agencies, please.**
To apply, email your resume to [email protected]